In this episode I had the honor of catching up Ms. Debbie Millman. She needs no introduction, and I conveniently dodge the intro because it’s quite long. Debbie and I chat about the foods she loves the most, drawing Lay’s food trucks as a child, and her indelible love for coffee. She gives me tips on my Thanksgiving turkey endeavors, reminisces about her times with Massimo Vignelli, and unleashes her hatred for a certain food/habit. This episode is chock full of amazing thoughts, feelings, and ideas that paint an amazing picture of Debbie, the designer and the person.
- Victrola Coffee Roasters in Washington
- McNulty’s on Christopher Street in Manhattan
- Interview with Massimo Vignelli on Design Matters
- Janice Pegly of Pause for Thought
- Seth Godin – Happiness and Pleasure Gap